Thursday, April 19, 2012

Please help - restaurant "disciples" or the "12 disciples"?

My friend has recommended a restaurant from a previous visit and he cannot remember the exact name.





Can anyone help as I would like to try and take his trusted recommendation.





He said %26quot;Nice restaurant called something like the disciples or the 12 disciples under some railway arches%26quot;





Can anyone help? Address, nearest station?





Apologies for lack of detail, and thank you in advance



Steve




|||



Hi,



I think you mean %26quot;12 Apostel%26quot;?





http://www.12-apostel.de/





:-)




|||



I think your friend spaek about this Pizzeria:



12 Apostel



BERLIN-CHARLOTTENBURG



Bleibtreustr. 49



(S-Bahnhof Savignyplatz)



10623 Berlin





Telefon 030/312 14 33





Frank.




|||



Ohh... the address is:



Georgenstraße 2





Nearest station is %26quot;Friedrichstr.%26quot; (subway and S-Bahn and Tram).




|||



Thank you very much.





I may well give it a try





Steve




|||



As the others are already mentioned your friend probably meant 12 Apostel.





Anyway, I%26#39;ve to say that I used to like the restaurant but I was quite dissapointed from the food and the service at the Georgenstr. branch when I went there a couple of months ago.




|||



i was at Geogenstrasse branch last christmas. The 3 of us each left half of our pizzas,as they were limp and soggy. A shame as otherwise it is a nice place




|||



there are 3 in Berlin, the two mentioned and one in schoeneberg




|||



I had a great meal at the Georgenstrasse 2 location in May 2006. I was visiting the museums on Museum Island and saw this restaurant on my way to the Pergamon and it seemed like an ideal place for lunch. I wasn%26#39;t disappointed. At 2 in the afternoon it was crowded inside. I chose from the fish section on the menu, the Salmone alla Griglia con Burro e Limone, two grilled salmon steaks with lemon butter sauce accompanied by a generous sized mixed green salad. It tasted wonderful! I washed it down with a Berliner Pilsner. For dessert I had Creme Caramel with Latte Macchiato. Over all, I found the decor, food, and service to be really great.





Petra M, Vancouver BC Canada




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 19, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment