Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Eurail Train Schedule online..I FOUND IT!!!

I was told by some, that you had to buy this or that it was too large to have on line





But I found it!!!!





I know that it is just the major cities and I do not know how long this is valid for...but it at least can help with planning.





Enjoy,





JB




|||



oops here is the link





eurail.lwb-online.info/cms_getmedia.php…




|||



What I really don%26#39;t understand: when you have the excellent (and COMPLETE) schedules online through national rail services such as bahn.de - why do you want the castrated version from Eurail?




|||





Because you can actually see as a whole and piece it together





instead of constantly punching in various dates and times till you hit the combination and variables that work for me!!!




|||



I just had a look ath the Eurail timetable and found it extremely inconvenient to use... but I guess it depends on what one is used to. It might help in getting the first impressions of travel times and frequencies.



As to the validity there is a %26quot;small change%26quot; 2nd weekend of June and a %26quot;big change%26quot; at the 2nd weekend of December. Thus the timetable will be valid, most probably, until the first change.



In any case, if there are interruptions due to track works, or similar things, you still will have to go to the respective national rail website to find out.




|||



Oh absolutley...I am just using to get an idea of what I can do, how long it will take and write it all down, then go the the websites and see if it all fits!!!





I guess it is just how my mind works.





Many thanks to all!!!





JB




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment