Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Prague, Berlin or Amsterdam?

I have 3 days in March, 2007 and I have to decide between Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam... London and Paris are already in my plans. Which of these 3 cities would be the best to visit on my fisrt time in Europe? Help...




|||



Hi,



Berlin is certainly the best choice if you%26#39;re interested in modern history (3rd Reich, cold war etc.), if you%26#39;re looking for culture (more than 50 theatre shows every day, more than 170 museums etc.) and maybe some nightlife.... another option would be Barcelona which is actually one of my favourite cities in Europe.





:-)




|||



I agree with Solid 8 that Barcelona would be another good choice, precisely for the reason that I said Amsterdam or Prague in my reply to your other post on this question. All are smaller scale than London/Paris/Berlin and so in three days you get a good overview.



Berlin is my favourite to keep going back to, because of the culture, hsitory etc. 3 days is nowhere near enough in my view. Also both Berlin and Prague would have better weather April-Sept.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment