Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dusseldorf and Munic for the Holidays...is it a good choice?

Hi I am a bit worried...my b/f and I have been planning this wonderful winter trip around europe starting with Paris.. going on to Venice then Rome...then Dusseldorf...then Munich. Now i hear about terrible snow stroms stopping everything in germany especially in munich. I need to know should i change my route...or will germany be a good option? I am really look fw to it, i am just scared we will be snowed in an airport or train station and not enjoy a thing...some tips would be great!!




|||



%26quot;Now i hear about terrible snow stroms stopping everything in germany especially in munich.%26quot;



Your sources for this news are ...?



Honestly, this is the very last problem we have so far this winter. Or late autumn extension. Or early spring - if I look at the bushes in front of my windows.





See e.g.



www.wtopnews.com/index.php…




|||



thank you abalada...you have put my mind at ease. I read this on bbc weather and my professor insisted today that we should not go to Germany for the winter...my hopes were broken but you have helped renew that. Thank you so much. What activities do you recommend for these cities i will be travelling to?




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:00 am, December 14, 2006


|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment