Thursday, April 19, 2012

hotel for fasching in Munich

Hello: Pls. give me your recommendation for a nice hotel for Feb17-Feb 19/20.





I like to shop so I would like to be centrally(?) located. I also like a nice view, and breakfast, and no-smoking!





Is the fasching scene happening around Marienplatz?





P.S. I like design hotels, but am willing to branch out based on your advice!





Thanks!




|||



Try a Renner Hotel--they serve champagne with breakfast and are centrally located..near the Odensplatz. The Hotel Carlton is the one I prefer...German run and owned..the best as far as I am concerned when in Germany. Munich is my favorite city on earth....have a reat time --I may be there then in fact. I need a short vacation!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment