Tuesday, April 17, 2012

how to get from airport hahn to Marburg?

Im flying to Frankfurt Hahn,and I would like to go to Marburg.





Maybe somebody know how to get there?




|||



Going into Hahn airport I assume you are flying either Ryanair or Easyjet.





They have good bus service to the nearest city center. I used them in France at Bouvaise airport and was impressed with the efficiency of Ryanair ground transport.





From Hahn the shuttle should take you to downtown Frankfurt (a smallish city). From there you should be able to get to the Bahnhof (main train station) and take a train to Marburg.





I think that will be the easiest way to get there. In the last few monhts I have been here, I have found train travel to be excellent with only occasional delays. I%26#39;ve done a lot of it and enjoyed it.





I hope this helps. Good luck!





Peggy








|||



I have no experience of the trip from Hahn into the centre of Frankfurt but provided you can get yourself to the Hauptbahnhof on the bus as described by the previous poster there is certainly a good train service to Marburg from there. I think it is about an hour on the train from Frankfurt to Marburg.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment